1. Data collected by the service owner
- User IP addresses
- Login/account/user name to be entered during the authorization process
- Information about User’s browser
- Name and surname
2. The mode of data collection
User data is collected automatically by the server or provided by the User during the registration process.
3. The use of the data
Users’ data are used for the purposes of service administration, service visit statistics, service content management, maintaining contact with Users. Users’ data are not made available to other entities, except for entities authorized by law.
4. The contact with the User
The Service owner provides for contact with Users to inform about changes in the Service and its services.
5. Making changes to your personal data
Each User may report a change in their personal data in writing, by phone or e-mail to the owner of the Service or make such changes themselves on the Service.
6. Information obligation
According to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (EU Official Journal L 119 of 04.05.2016) I hereby inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is ZMM MAXPOL Sp. z o.o.
2) your personal data will be processed for the purposes of website administration, statistics of website visits, management of website content, maintaining contact with users – under Article 6(1)(f) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016.
3) only entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities participating in the provision of services will be the recipients of your personal data
4) your personal data will be kept for 24 months
5) you have the right to request from the administrator the access to your personal data, the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your data
6) you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority
7) providing personal data is voluntary; however, a refusal to provide data may result in a refusal to provide services
8) the contact with the Data Protection Inspector –email@example.com
7. The policy of using cookies by the Service.
a) Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the domain of the website from which they come, the period of time when they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
b) The entity that places cookies on the terminal device of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the owner of the Service.
c) Cookies are not used to collect any information about users of the Service or tracking their navigation. Cookies used on the website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are used for statistical purposes.
d) By default, the software used to browse the web pages (browser) allows you to operate cookies on the User’s device on which it is running. In most cases, the software can be configured on its own, including forcing automatic blocking of cookies. Issues related to the configuration of how to handle cookies can be found in the software settings (web browsers). Please note that the settings of restrictions concerning the handling of cookies may affect the operation of some functionalities of the site.
e) The cookies are used to adjust the content of the Service’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Service User’s device and to display the website, adjusted to his individual needs; create statistics that help to understand how Service User uses the web pages to improve their structure and content; maintain a Service User session (once logged in) so that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
f) The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session” cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
g) The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
“necessary” cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
security cookies e.g. used to detect the abuse of authentication within the Service; ◦ “performance” cookies which enable to collect information on how to use the Service’s websites;
“functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
8. Links to other pages within the Service
The owner of the Service informs that the Service contains links to other websites. The owner of the website recommends that you read the privacy policies applicable there, as he is not responsible for them.
9. The protection of user data in the Service
The description of technical and organizational security measures is included in the Security Policy (personal data protection) of the service owner. In particular, the following security measures are used:
a) the data downloaded automatically by the server is secured by the service access authentication mechanism
b) the data collected from users during the registration process are secured by SSL protocol and by the service access authentication mechanism.
c) access to the administration of the Service is done using an authentication mechanism